UX Audit Services
Our UX Audit Services
At RubyGarage, we are obsessed with responsive designs that provide a smooth customer journey.
We conduct a 360-degree heuristic evaluation of your product’s user experience. As a result, you get a clear plan on how to improve your user flow, align your design with common patterns, eliminate misleading UX solutions and extra elements, and fix all usability problems.
We perform a detailed assessment of your product interface design, from design inconsistencies to system responsiveness. With our UI audit report, you’ll be able to remove any visual flaws and deliver the best user experience possible.
Competitor Analysis *
At your request, we conduct market and competitor research to identify what your product lacks to get on top. With this information in hand, you’ll get a chance to stand out on the market with your UI/UX solutions.
User Testing *
To have a full picture of your user journey, we conduct user testing for essential product flows to identify the most valuable insights on how users interact with the product. Also, after the prototype is ready, we test it to increase the product’s reliability and save loads of money and time on adjusting your interface to align with our recommendations.
* Optional services, you can include them to your UX audit service order for additional price
Benefits of Our UX Review Services
Let us conduct a UX audit for your digital product to give you a wide range of opportunities that will benefit your business.
Optimized user experience
When customers’ expectations aren’t met, your business risks losing customers. Let our UX review service help you identify and eliminate design-related user experience issues and achieve an easy-to-use product.
Increased conversion rate
A smooth user experience guarantees a high conversion rate. Our UX review service will help you come up with an effective design and eliminate barriers to purchase.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty
A pleasant user experience is the basis of consumer loyalty. Our UX audit will help you improve the quality of your service and make your customers come back for more.
We discover how to make your product’s unique value more appealing to users. A UX audit allows you to refine your user experience to stand out from your competitors on the market.
Our UI/UX Audit service step by step
We strive for the highest quality of our service and pay attention to every detail. This is what we do to give you a 360° vision of your product’s current state:
- Navigation issues
- Page hierarchy issues
- Unclear user flow
- Non-adherence to platform guidelines
- Non-alignment with common design patterns
- Misleading UX solutions
- Missing/extra elements
- System feedback issues and bugs
- Usability problems (heuristic evaluation)
- Design inconsistencies
- Incorrect alignment
- Problems with scaling (such as fonts being too small)
- Insufficient contrast
- Mobile responsiveness issues
- Market analysis
- Competitor features analysis
- Competitor UX analysis
- Competitor UI analysis
- Conduct user testing before UI/UX analysis
- Check if everything works properly after we develop an improved prototype.
UI/UX Design Review Flow at Ruby Garage
We will keep you up-to-date about your product’s UX audit at each step of this journey.
Conduct competitve analysis
Perform cognitive walkthroughs
Analyze product design
Form final report
UI/UX audit service deliverables
A RubyGarage UX audit is not just walking through a couple of website pages and saying “it doesn’t work.” We guarantee that you’ll get a thorough analysis and specific recommendations that you can start implementing right away.
will let you know which UX obstacles impact the product’s performance
An overview of issues
of their severity will demonstrate the scope of work on improvements
A detailed list of UX issues
with illustrative examples will show you where exactly you should make changes
will give you the exact steps and budget you need for improvements
- The lack of valuable information about the events (e.g. dates, type, duration, location).
- No way to make the right decision for users to pick an appropriate event.
- Show users a general overview of each event. Short information should include all attributes, related to location, date, time and type of event. Additional attributes: how many people go, which friends are going to attend the event.
- No difference between active and normal states of text fields.
- Create clear guidlines for all inputs in the system: define normal, focused, and disabled states of fields, make them visually distinctive from each other.
- Find best practices for common visual system creation in the guidlines of Material Design System.
- The login action doesn’t stand out from the other page links, so it can be missed.
- No sign up actions in the header.
- Place authorization in the right corner of the header section, place other page links menu separately by adding bigger indents.
MilanStyle is a marketplace where online fashion stores engage with their customers. We conducted a UX design review to find potential improvements for the shopping experience. We then redesigned existing components according to our findings, which helped our client reduce their bounce rate and increase user retention.View Project
Medshop Express is an online store that offers a wide range of healthy living merchandise, from medications to beauty products. Our team helped Medshop Express customize their website interface based on a thorough UX audit to improve customer engagement and boost the conversion rate.View Project
What clients say about our
UX audit services
RubyGarage exceeded my expectations in many ways. As a first time, non-technical startup founder, I am happy to say that we had a drama-free collaboration. Their leadership and project managers are experienced and pragmatic; they understand startups and offered many helpful business suggestions. Their UX designer was superb and took my product vision to a completely new level. Their dedicated team of developers delivered a quality product on time and went out of their way to delight me as a customer.
It’s never too late to improve. Let our UX audit service take your product to the next level!
- Free & non-binding offer
- 10+ years in the development and service design market
- 160+ released projects
- 150+ In-house specialists
- Needs analysis instead of sales talk
- Valuable suggestions from experts in the field for your project