When you need mobile application development services
- Support for more devices
- Better user experience
- Higher user engagement and loyalty
- Fast development of your product idea
- Mobile app with an exceptional user experience
- Cooperation with a reliable tech partner
- Compliance with GDPR, NIST CSF, HIPAA, and OWASP requirements
- Full support and maintenance services
You want to
- Reach a broader audience
- Boost conversions
- Make work more convenient for your team
- Find an experienced development team and reliable technology partner
- Get a mobile app with full professional support and maintenance
You want to avoid
- Losing customers because of inconvenience
- Security issues
- Going over budget and shifting timeframes
- Getting an app that doesn’t cover your business needs
- Selecting the wrong tech stack
- Usability issues
- Performance issues after production
- Security vulnerabilities
Quality, dedication, skill, innovation, awareness, communication, infrastructure, support, and documentation are the nine reference points I include in every hour per price. No other company comes even close to the numbers RubyGarage represents.
The RG team was hired to design and develop the whole technical platform including the patient app for Android/iOS and web platform for doctors. We chose RG based on their good reputation and that they offered the complete solution we were asking for. The project is still ongoing. The RG team has developed and launched the platform and is now delivering new features.
I came to the RubyGarage team with existing software and an idea to rebuild it significantly into a crowdsourcing platform for stock trading.
RubyGarage offered to use Angular for frontend and PHP for backend as primary technologies.
As a result, I have an app loved by users and demanded by venture investors. That’s what I needed.
The cost of your mobile app development depends on the type of the app you need, the feature set, and the logic complexity. For the first app, we always start from an MVP and define the most crucial features so that your product gets to market and starts bringing in revenue as soon as possible. Then, we can enhance the idea and add any necessary functionality. The price for MVP development is $20,000-$30,000. To get clear estimates specifically for your app, contact us and let us know the details of your idea.
When looking for a vendor, there are several points to pay attention to:
- Reputation — explore clients’ reviews and testimonials to find out how reliable a company is
- Portfolio — use the company’s previous projects to validate a company’s experience
- Development approach — check if a company has a time-tested workflow
- Prebuilt solutions — get in touch to find out if a company has a library of solutions that will speed up development
Choose the best option for you after considering all the newly gathered information.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so the choice will depend on your needs. Native apps are best when you need to provide a perfect user experience with access to all smartphone features.
Cross-platform apps allow you to cover both platforms while only having to spend the resources for the development once, but lack functional diversity.
Hybrid apps have most of their codebase shared, while only a part of the app is developed for each platform separately.
If you’re unsure which to choose, we can help you find the right solution during a free consultation.
Ready to build an application with great potential for success?
- Free & non-binding offer
- 12+ years in the development and service design market
- 160+ released projects
- 150+ In-house specialists
- Needs analysis instead of sales talk
- Valuable suggestions from experts in the field for your project