Digital Product Design Agency
Our team conducts an in-depth product analysis and elicits business, functional, and non-functional system requirements based on your needs and objectives.
We define a data model that represents all of your system’s entities, attributes, and data characteristics. It’s the basis for developing a high-quality product with an efficient data structure.
We study end users’ usability expectations, competitors’ UX solutions, and market best practices. By analyzing patterns of user behavior, our team investigates users’ pain points and finds solutions to them.
Our team develops a complete set of UX prototypes that form the basis of the product’s design. Typically, UX development includes developing a product sitemap, designing user flows, wireframing, and prototyping.
We create the full set of visual elements that make up the product. UI design services usually include developing a moodboard and UI concept, creating a full set of UI assets, and crafting UI mockups for all screen resolutions.
This is an extra part of product design services. The goal of brand identity is to transform your product into a strong brand with a powerful visual component that creates a positive perception of your product.
Vootex is a social voting application for market validation. We implemented a complete product design, including UX solutions for clear data visualizations. Among other things, our team defined the client’s requirements and carried out competitor analysis.View project
Milanstyle is an online fashion platform for which we created an intuitive online shopping experience to re-engage with customers. We crafted a unified visual design system to achieve consistency, improved navigation, and filtering.View project
Shopperations is a collaboration platform for retail and brand marketers. Our team co-developed this SaaS product, ensuring its smooth workflow. We designed an intuitive UX and a tool to visualize the results of data analysis in a convenient format.View project
Reap the benefits of our product design services
Our product design services bring unmatched advantages to your product. Our goal is to combine beautiful design with product utility.
Get a user-centered solution
Using the design thinking framework, we focus on end users’ needs and expectations, making sure your product is viable.
Build a business-centered product
We concentrate on creating the ultimate business attractiveness for each element of your product, saturating them with business value.
Enhance product functionality
We conduct deep user experience research to ensure each feature of your product is intuitive and provides significant value for the end user.
We build interfaces from smaller to larger, thinking through each component. This helps us maintain conceptual and functional integrity, reducing development costs.
Streamline product development
Our team relies on unambiguous functional requirements to guarantee that developers are precise in meeting your customers’ needs.
Get a scalable solution
We use flexible development methodologies, user testing techniques, and a continuous development cycle to maintain a system that’s open to changes and upgrades.
Embrace a cross-platform experience
Our goal is to allow users to switch between platforms and engage with your product on the move. We deliver a seamless experience across multiple devices.
How is product design done at RubyGarage?
Product design is a comprehensive process that leads to ultimate product transformation. From a vision to a scaled and constructed solution, we work through all stages while aiming for maximum benefit.
Stage 1. Business requirements engineering
- Business analysis & requirements elicitation
- Creating a data dictionary
- Developing an entity relationship diagram
- Drafting a data flow diagram
- Creating a product glossary
- Documenting business requirements
Stage 2. Non-functional requirements engineering
- Elicit and analyze non-functional requirements
- Document non-functional requirements
Stage 3. UX Design
- Refining design requirements
- UX research and analysis
- Creating a sitemap
- Designing user flows
- Developing wireframes and prototypes
- Writing UI texts
- Validating and approving the UX
Stage 4. Functional requirements engineering
- Eliciting functional requirements
- Documenting functional requirements in Gherkin scenarios
- Verifying and approving functional requirements
Stage 5. Brand identity
- Research and elicit brand requirements
- Create an identity moodboard
- Design and approve the logo
- Design patterns and the brand’s visual elements
- Create brand illustrations & infographics
- Design social media branding elements
- Develop brand guidelines
Stage 6. UI design
- Developing a UI concept and moodboard
- Designing mockups and prototypes for all screen resolutions
- Designing UI assets (icons, banners, patterns) and illustrations
- Developing interaction animations
- Developing a UI component library
- Creating a design specification (style guide, UI kit)
Product design deliverables
Designing a product involves creating the essential features and crafting a user experience tailored for your audience. This process results in tangible deliverables that support your product’s development.
Product data model
А comprehensive database architecture model for your product is a key element of product development, supporting consistent use of data across the system.
This is a project dictionary containing definitions of all terms used in the product. It helps the development team maintain a consistent understanding of each product element.
Full product requirements
We compile a complete set of system specifications that includes business, functional, and non-functional requirements and forms the basis for software development.
UX research report
UX research gives insights on how to solve your system’s usability problems and takes a close look at your competitors’ UX designs, helping you create a unique solution.
Complete UX solution
A comprehensive UX solution creates emotional bonds with users, builds relationships with them, and aligns with your primary business objectives.
UI mockups for all resolutions
You get a completely tailored UI solution for your product. Every system screen is rendered in all states so you can see how your product will look and function.
Product design system
Get a full set of design artifacts and specifications that you can apply to easily scale and develop your product, including a style guide, UI kit, and UI components library.
Responsive UI solution
With a responsive UI, your product will follow current trends and be equally attractive to those using it on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
When do you need product design services?
Product design is part and parcel of product development. When overlooked or neglected, it results in wasted resources, unmet customer needs, and lost profit. Product design services are especially helpful if:
- A seamless UX journey
- UI visuals that create a wow effect
- A smart architecture solution
- A scalable product
- A full set of product requirements
You seek to
- Add value to your product’s features
- Reinforce your system’s capabilities
- Enhance your business prospects
- Test your hypotheses with real users
- Meet market best practices and design trends
You want to avoid
- Usability issues
- User engagement risks
- Inaccurate estimates
- Overpaying for development
- Redesign when upgrading the system
Client testimonials for product design by RubyGarage
The finished product is the real deal! Throughout the whole process I felt safe to brainstorm with RubyGarage in a business realm. That safety has fostered a great partnership. One I hope to have with them for a long time. I highly recommend RubyGarage on so many levels.
RubyGarage supports an in-house design team with dedicated project resources. The combined efforts of both groups enable rapid platform enhancement and bug resolution.
Quality, Dedication, Skill, Innovation, Awareness, Communication, Infrastructure, Support, and Documentation are the nine reference-points I include in every hour per price. No other company comes even close to the numbers RubyGarage represents.
Interested in creating beautiful and original product designs? We’re here to help
Tell Us About Your Project
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours with more information on our next steps. In the meantime, you can check out our case studies and our blog
- Our next step will be to collect all the requirements for your project, clarify your business objectives, and expectations towards our cooperation.
- After that, we’ll develop a proposal for you.