Backend API Development
When do you need custom API development?
- A mobile or desktop application
- Greater smart device market penetration
- To upsell your customers on direct API access
You want to
- Use modern frontend frameworks on your project
- Access the same data in many different places or ways
You want to avoid
- A complete refresh when loading data on your website
- Unauthorized access to crucial data
We’ve created lots of top-notch mobile, desktop, and web applications by equipping them with robust and solid APIs.
RubyGarage has enabled our company to build a world-class platform utilizing a blended team of in-house and highly skilled Ruby developers from RubyGarage. They let us focus on building an awesome product with a core team while maintaining the flexibility of increasing development bandwidth to meet project milestones.
API development is the development of server-side logic that allows websites, mobile apps, and desktop apps to interact with other software behind the scenes. It includes all the code needed to build out the database, server, and application, from database migration to custom API integration services to setting up the server-side technologies that make a website tick.
When you have or want to develop a mobile or desktop application, you need to create an API for it. Developing a custom API will help you ensure that it fulfills all your business needs and prospects, such as creating applications for devices like smart watches or TVs. A custom API also helps you deal with data-heavy websites, ensuring users can access what they need without long page refreshes. And with a custom API, data access is managed according to your needs. You can create as many user groups as needed and only give them access to certain data.
We select the technology stack according to the project needs and complexity. For easier and more straightforward tasks, we might use BaaS solutions like Firebase to speed up API creation. For complex tasks, we create APIs from scratch using the Ruby on Rails framework. Either way, we always choose the most profitable solution for each case.
It’s time to build your high-performing and stable API
- Free & non-binding offer
- 10+ years in the development and service design market
- 160+ released projects
- 150+ In-house specialists
- Needs analysis instead of sales talk
- Valuable suggestions from experts in the field for your project