Quality Assurance & Software QA Consulting
You don’t have a quality control process
Quality assurance testing managed by the development team eventually leads to missed bugs, since developers aren’t trained in specific quality control skills. Our experts push your app in different non-obvious directions to discover bugs you wouldn’t otherwise detect.
You lack specific quality assurance expertise
Think that your in-house quality assurance team could be much more efficient? We can increase the productivity of your team by automating manual testing activities.
You lack a structured quality assurance process
Is your quality assurance process not as effective as you would like? We help businesses structure their quality assurance processes to eliminate missed bugs, unclear responsibilities, miscommunication, and delayed releases.
You need to properly write documentation
Lack of proper test documentation causes many troubles, resulting in headaches in production and poor user experiences. Our quality assurance engineers can put your documentation and artifacts in order, helping you avoid non-structured testing.
A CRM for real estate
Box+Dice is a customer relationship management solution that lets real estate buyers collaborate with agents through live chats. We upgraded the application’s architecture, systematized development standards, and improved development culture in the distributed team. This helped our partner achieve an efficient and secure solution.View Project
Design crowdsourcing marketplace
DesignBro is a marketplace for affordable design services of the highest quality — this app brings together customers and designers from all over the world. For this project, we implemented an SPA architecture that lets us enhance the user experience, ensure fast data transfer without compromising performance, and reduce server load.View Project
A UK-based fashion marketplace
MilanStyle is an ecommerce platform that combines the online stores of world-famous clothing and accessories designers. We conducted a UX review to improve the customer shopping experience, redesigned existing pages and added new features to increase responsiveness and re-engage customers, and expanded the platform’s customer base by migrating to AWS.View Project
RubyGarage is your experienced and credible software testing & consulting partner
- Solid testing strategy you can rely on
- Quality assurance processes tailored to business operations
- Optimized development and quality assurance efforts
- Reduced risks associated with poor testing performance
- Valuable insights and recommendations regarding your business niche
Software QA consulting services at RubyGarage
Audit the current quality of your application
- Feature breakdown list
- List of all identified bugs and issues
- Checklist demonstrating test coverage of the application
- Detailed report on how the quality of the product has been improved
Audit of existing quality assurance processes
- Detailed report on the current status of your quality assurance flow
- Proven problem-solving plan to fill gaps and optimize testing performance
Set up new quality assurance processes
- Templates for quality assurance documentation
- Training materials for your team
- Informative report on team performance
- Tips to improve team performance and product quality
Why work with us?
We offer a full spectrum of services to deliver fast, easy, value-driven testing solutions. Over the years, we've gained extensive expertise in building reliably stable products.
- ISTQB® certified
- 8+ years in testing software
- 90+ project delivered in diverse industries
- Expertise in setting up Agile-based methodologies
- Scaling testing without management hassles
- Complete set of test automation tools
Be 100% sure your users have stable and bug-free software in their hands!
Tell Us About Your Project
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours with more information on our next steps. In the meantime, you can check out our case studies and our blog
- Our next step will be to collect all the requirements for your project, clarify your business objectives, and expectations towards our cooperation.
- After that, we’ll develop a proposal for you.