Manual software testing services
Functional testing helps you make sure each function of your application operating in compliance with the requirement specifications.
Usability testing assures the features of your application are easy to understand and your users' experience is positive and memorable.
Compatibility testing assures you of application works properly in different environments and is able to obtain more users.
Localization testing helps you confirm the user interface meets the specified users’ language and location and assures the product content is adequately displayed.
Performance testing ensures your application performance is at a high level and guarantees your product can handle high data loads and user spikes.
Security testing helps you avoid recovery expenses by detecting all security flaws and vulnerabilities, and protecting from hacker attacks.
Manual software testing services we provide
Manual software testing for web
To be confident in the high-quality of your web app, we apply our best practices of manual testing to find bugs in the early stages to reduce costs and improve the overall app productivity and reliability.
Manual software testing for mobile
We have 8+ experience in testing applications on both iOS and Android platforms. Manual testing allows us to guarantee the timely elimination of bugs and exceptional customer experience of your app.
A CRM for real estate
Box+Dice is a customer relationship management solution that lets real estate buyers collaborate with agents through live chats. We upgraded the application’s architecture, systematized development standards, and improved development culture in the distributed team. This helped our partner achieve an efficient and secure solution.View Project
This online marketplace lets health practitioners and patients receive consultations through video and text chats. During our code audit, we detected a number of code smells and security vulnerabilities as well as several major problems with the architecture. Our team refactored the code and fixed all critical problems in the application.View Project
A UK-based fashion marketplace
MilanStyle is an ecommerce platform that combines the online stores of world-famous clothing and accessories designers. We conducted a UX review to improve the customer shopping experience, redesigned existing pages and added new features to increase responsiveness and re-engage customers, and expanded the platform’s customer base by migrating to AWS.View Project
RubyGarage manual testing services means:
- Test your app from the end user's perspective
- Get a high-level test strategy and test plan for every project
- Improve your application productivity and reliability
- Have full control and flexibility on how to execute single tests in real time
- Detect bugs which can be ignored by the automation testing
- Detect severe bugs by designing and executing untypical test cases
Why collaborate with RubyGarage?
Our results speak for themselves. We ensure the best outcomes by employing proven methodologies and tools to streamline routine operations and optimize workflows:
- ISTQB® certified
- 8+ years in testing software
- 90+ project delivered in diverse industries
- Expertise in setting up Agile-based methodologies
- Scaling testing without management hassles
Looking for a manual testing company to launch a bug-free app with confidence?
Tell Us About Your Project
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours with more information on our next steps. In the meantime you can check out our case studies and our blog
- We currently provide frontend and backend development for web and mobile platforms. We also provide UI and UX design services.
- We look forward to collaborating with you!