Full lifecycle software testing service
Requirements testing helps you avoid implementing unnecessary functionality by checking whether your project requirements meet quality criteria and are aligned with business needs.
Usability testing assures the features of your application are easy to understand, and your users' experience is positive and memorable.
Functional testing helps you make sure each function of your application operating in compliance with the requirement specifications.
Performance testing ensures your application performance is at a high level and guarantees your product can handle high data loads and user spikes.
Compatibility testing assures you of application works appropriately in different environments and can obtain more users.
Security testing helps you avoid recovery expenses by detecting all security flaws and vulnerabilities and protecting from hacker attacks.
Our recent projects
See how we assist our clients in providing end-to-end software testing that allows them to reduce costs by detecting and fixing any issues at an early product development stage.
A CRM for real estate
Box+Dice is a social CRM for real estate agencies. We implemented multiple upgrades to the platform’s architecture and functionality. Thanks to full lifecycle testing, we managed to detect and fix all issues early before the solution was released for end users.View Project
Health Marketplace lets patients consult doctors by video call and text chat. During our code audit, we detected a number of code smells and security vulnerabilities as well as several major problems with the architecture. We conducted full lifecycle testing to detect and fix bugs on the go, which accelerated the development process and ensured the top quality of the final solution.View Project
A UK-based fashion marketplace
MilanStyle is an ecommerce platform that combines the online stores of world-famous clothing and accessories designers. We conducted a UX review to improve the customer shopping experience, redesigned existing pages and added new features to increase responsiveness and re-engage customers, and expanded the platform’s customer base by migrating to AWS.View Project
Our full lifecycle software testing service safeguards resounding success
- High and depth test coverage
- 360-degree process support
- Faster time to market
- Reduced development costs
- Addressing risks
- High-level app performance
- Superior product scalability
- High customer satisfaction rate
Why collaborate with RubyGarage?
Our results speak for themselves. We ensure the best outcomes by employing proven methodologies and tools to streamline routine operations and optimize workflows:
- ISTQB® certified
- 8+ years in testing software
- 90+ project delivered in diverse industries
- Expertise in setting up Agile-based methodologies
- Scaling testing without management hassles
- Complete set of test automation tools
Don't want to pay twice for product development? Eliminate issues at an early stage!
Tell Us About Your Project
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours with more information on our next steps. In the meantime, you can check out our case studies and our blog
- Our next step will be to collect all the requirements for your project, clarify your business objectives, and expectations towards our cooperation.
- After that, we’ll develop a proposal for you.