Planning and Collaboration Platform
The Ideal Online Tool for Retail and Brand Marketers
Shopperations is SaaS software that helps shopper and retail marketers organize their workflows more efficiently than they can with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Shopperations offers co-op marketing event planning and collaboration software for retailers, manufacturers, and shopper marketing agencies to help them seamlessly build co-op marketing events, collaborate with internal teams, and partner with brands in real time. For brands and marketing agencies, Shopperations offers shopper marketing event lifecycle management software to eliminate guesswork, establish a common language with teams, and increase productivity by up to 40 percent.
Olga Yurovski, a shopper marketer herself and the founder of Shopperations, decided to relieve marketers from the headaches of using generic software solutions to meet day-to-day needs of brand shoppers and retail marketers.
Olga came to RubyGarage with the idea for Shopperations, an online planning and collaboration platform to manage the shopper marketing workload efficiently.
We were responsible for:
- Creating an intuitive UX design in spite of an abundance of interface elements and features
- Helping shopper and retail marketers manage their daily tasks
- Implementing big data processing for further analysis
- Creating a tool to visualize the results of data analysis in a convenient visual format
- Implementing high-level data security
- Facilitating communication among marketers
On Event Tab page, users can organize all company’s events efficiently in one place to save time and improve workflow.
Events Overview page features a detailed event description, location, date, and promo photos, so users can quickly check the necessary information.
Main Dashboard Tab
Dashboard tab is divided into convenient blocks and designed with an eye-pleasing palette to distinguish all financial insights and statistics easily.
In spite of the abundance of elements on the page, the Calendar effectively schedules a big deal of events and stores financial statistics for a quarter, half, and year.
Together with Olga Yurovski, our RubyGarage team developed a SaaS product with functionality to handle all aspects of a shopper and retail marketer’s work. Shopperations facilitates effective communication among marketers directly in tabs, and all communications are aggregated in the Discussion tab.
Shopperations satisfies the requirements of marketing departments in large companies as well as the needs of marketing agencies.
We implemented the following
- Event tab. We developed advanced functionality to organize an efficient planning approach that saves time and dramatically improves a business’s workflow. This approach makes any shopper marketer team more productive and agile.
- Advanced financial system. We created an expert system to analyze gathered data and visualize company statistics and financial insights by fiscal year with the help of convenient graphics.
- Data encryption. We used a set of security tools to ensure data encryption at the database level and high-level data security.
- Multi-tenancy. We implemented a multi-tenant software architecture to allow multiple tenants (companies) to work separately in the software environment at the same time. Each tenant’s data is isolated and is invisible to other tenants.
- Single sign-on authentication. SSO technology allows users to access other SaaS accounts on multiple domains automatically. This helps to reduce time on re-entering passwords, decreases password fatigue from different username and password combinations, and improves overall password security.
- Calendar. We developed an advanced calendar that follows the unique schedules of companies that work according to their own fiscal years.
Ruby on Rails
Shopperations helps marketers on both the CPG and retail sides seamlessly plan co-op marketing events, collaborate with internal teams, and partner with different brands in real time. The software helps marketers build accountability, transparency, and strong shopper marketing promotional analytics.
RubyGarage exceeded my expectations in many ways. As a first time, non-technical startup founder, I am happy to say that we had a drama-free collaboration. Their leadership and project managers are experienced and pragmatic; they understand startups and offered many helpful business suggestions. Their UX designer was superb and took my product vision to a completely new level. Their dedicated team of developers delivered a quality product on time and went out of their way to delight me as a customer.