Compatibility Testing Services
The RubyGarage QA department validates your product’s compatibility with various versions of different browsers, including Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox, to ensure a reliable cross-browser experience.
Reliable operation on various operating systems
We check that your product operates as expected on various operating systems — Windows, Linux, macOS — to ensure it can reach a large user base.
Compatibility with other software
Our QA office ensures that your software is compatible with other software based on your project’s needs and objectives.
Consistent functionality across networks
We put a special emphasis on the system’s operation with various connection types such as Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G, to ensure the high performance of the product.
Our QA team ensures that your product runs on the iOS and Android mobile platforms to increase its market viability.
RubyGarage’s pool of skilled QA specialists ensure that your product runs smoothly on various device models from various manufacturers so it outperforms competitors.
Why turn to RubyGarage for compatibility testing services?
Our diverse pool of skilled QA engineers leverage manual and automation software testing services to guarantee high-quality software, overall project efficiency, and minimal overhead. Overcome complex IT landscapes with RubyGarage. Our QA team:
Is ISTQB® certified
Has ISO 27001 certification
Provides scaling testing without management hassles
Has a complete set of test automation tools
Has 8+ years in testing software
Finished 90+ project delivered in diverse industries
Employ the best practices in QA testing services
A Social Voting Application for Market Validation
Vootex is a social voting application for market validation. Our QA team helped the product owners create an effective, high-quality, and well-tested tool that allowed them to launch their product and meet their business goals.View project
An iOS App with a Moon Age Calculator
MoonAge is an iOS app with a moon age Calculator. Our skilled QA team made sure this non-standard project provided stellar quality and united all those who share an interest in lunar events and astrology.View project
Online fashion platform
MilanStyle is an online fashion platform for shoppers that simplifies the shopping experience. With the help of our QA department, MilanStyle is a leading e-commerce platform that stands out for its high quality, interoperability, and consistent experience across multiple devices and platforms.View project
RubyGarage compatibility testing services benefits
Check out the list of key benefits in our software compatibility testing checklist:
Bug fixing before launching
Your team can easily identify and mitigate risks in your mobile, web, or desktop app before it goes to the delivery phase. Compatibility testing services are valuable because they can resolve issues with hardware, operating systems, and browsers after a product is launched.
Streamlined development process
The development stage is easy when the QA team can catch most compatibility bugs in a timely manner without interrupting the ongoing implementation of your solution.
A wide range of compatibility tests that satisfy the most challenging user demands lead to customer satisfaction and increased user conversions. In turn, you can quickly strengthen your app’s market position and count on growth in profitability.
Enhanced user experience
A well-tested product is a prerequisite for improving the user experience, increasing user engagement, and creating positive brand awareness.
Compatibility testing steps
Step by step, we test the compatibility of all web, mobile, and desktop app features to ensure your solution covers as many target environments as possible. At RubyGarage, we go through the following steps when conducting compatibility testing in software engineering:
Step 1. Discovery
- Discover requirements and associated challenges your team may encounter
- Ideate your app’s features and functionalities to create a test plan that will guide your team throughout the project
Step 2. Planning
- Plan resources
- Analyze the product and define the set of test environments, tools, and hardware required for testing
- Create a configuration matrix to determine the optimal number of test combinations
- Confirm compliance of selected test inputs and expected test results with business requirements and project documents
Step 3. Environment setup and test decision
- Prepare test data, test scenarios, and user stories
- Verify software and hardware configurations and perform an environmental impact assessment
Step 4. Test case design & data selection
- Create test cases to stand out with an industry-leading UI/UX
- Generate test data at scale to ensure a rapid increase in product quality
Step 5. Execution & defect tracking
- Execute high-level tests
- Track defects in the process
Step 6. Reporting & maintenance
- Create a defect report to provide all project stakeholders with a detailed analysis of identified and fixed bugs at the end of each scope of testing
- Evaluate your app’s readiness to hit the software market
What do you get from compatibility testing services?
In today’s software development market, quality is critical to your brand’s long-term viability. Once an application is released to production, customers can use it on any platform or in any environment they like. Our contribution as an experienced technical partner is to make your application work the same across supported platforms.
You want to
- Verify your application works the same across all platforms, browsers, OSs, and devices
- Test your software on all platforms
- Eliminate customer bottlenecks and simplify product interactions
- Increase operating efficiency
- Validate compliance with software requirements to meet end user needs
- Deliver fully compatible products to the market
- Software solution that runs seamlessly
- Consistent software operation
- Increased user base
- Less time-consuming activities required to solve compatibility issues
- Higher customer loyalty and increased sales
- Greater revenue and profitability
Reasons to choose software compatibility testing
We provide compatibility testing in software engineering to ensure that your software solution works consistently across multiple platforms, browsers, operating systems, and devices.
Consistency of digital products
With compatibility testing services, you can be sure that your final app will work correctly, regardless of the model and manufacturer of the device on which it’s used.
Seamless experience in any environment
We offer compatibility testing in a full software testing cycle full software testing cycle to analyze your mobile/web/desktop app in various environments: Browsers, Mobile devices, Networks, Databases, Operating systems, Hardware platforms
Full compatibility check before release
The main value of compatibility testing is that it allows you to detect as many compatibility issues as possible before a web or mobile product is officially released.
Validation of software requirements
Considering the needs of the end user, software requirements validation can help you verify that your digital products meet the original software requirements set by the developers.
Solid reputation as a software company
Add value to your business by delivering top-notch, bug-free applications to build a strong company reputation with great commercial opportunities.
Predictability of product progress
The more you test compatibility, the more confident you will be in your app’s stability and functionality before it’s released
Client testimonials for RubyGarage QA and testing services
RubyGarage is a boutique consulting company that provides exceptional engineering services. A wise man once said: "Real artists ship". RubyGarage complies with every word of this saying, we couldn't be happier with them. Their code is great and well tested, their developers are passionate about their job.
RubyGarage has always been a timely partner whenever helpful. Thankfully, their development practices are smart enough to avoid the gotchas some other firms still allow to slip through. To be clear: Uphealth.me has never had a crisis moment while working with RubyGarage, even through sensitive DNS changes and other updates that are difficult to stage and test. What can we say? They are a top notch team of technologists with all the experience we have needed so far — and with seemingly more experience available as we ourselves continue growing in new directions.
Big thanks to my software engineering crew in Ukraine – developers, engineers, database specialists, designers, QAs – all of whom have been working hard with me over the last nine months on the new and re-powered MILANSTYLE.com. Something like 800,000 products from the world’s best luxury stores in one place... Wow. A few further things we plan to do, tweak and enhance, but ecommerce and large database-driven websites are always a work in progress. Team work makes the dream work.
Let us guide you on your journey to developing highly compatible digital solutions.
Get a free consultation now!
Tell Us About Your Project
- We’ll contact you within 24 hours with more information on our next steps. In the meantime, you can check out our case studies and our blog
- Our next step will be to collect all the requirements for your project, clarify your business objectives, and expectations towards our cooperation.
- After that, we’ll develop a proposal for you.