A Marketplace Where Creative Artists Meet Their Fans
Music, Arts & Media
Core TechnologiesRuby on Rails PostgreSQL React JAVA AWS
Pindify is a subscription-based marketplace that helps creative providers turn their passion into a source of income and gives audiences access to exclusive content from their favorite artists.
Our client came up with the idea of a platform that benefits both artists (or creative providers, as he calls them) and their audiences. A musician with a background in economics, Christoffer perfectly understands the major challenges artists face, including ownership and copyright concerns and content promotion. Music fans, on the other hand, find it difficult to find less known yet promising artists, can’t always afford buying expensive music content, and hate dealing with intrusive ads.
Christoffer carried out market research to find the best solutions to these challenges and build a platform that would bring maximum benefits for both artists and their fans.
Our team was responsible for:
- Setting up a streamlined development process to deliver the application as soon as possible
- Ensuring scalability of the application so that it functions properly regardless of the number of users
- Optimizing the platform for mobile devices
- Building trust between users and the platform
- Developing a viable monetization model and providing lots of payment options
- Implementing support for multiply types of media
- Encouraging interactions between artists and fans
Create, categorize and share creative content
Discover, connect and empower the world of arts and media
Our team set a goal to make Pindify not only functional but also technologically advanced. This was instrumental to the project’s success, as the application had to work smoothly in order to deliver a pleasant customer experience and be helpful to users.
So before crafting the actual application, our team decided to build a minimum viable product (MVP) and test whether the platform met our client’s requirements.
This allowed us to validate our solutions and revealed things that could be improved. Based on the feedback we received, our RubyGarage experts made changes and built a full-fledged digital product.
Our RubyGarage team:
- Streamlined the development process by selecting the most relevant technologies and using continuous integration and continuous delivery to get Pindify up and running in the shortest possible time
- Designed a secure and scalable cloud-based infrastructure to host the application, going with Digital Ocean as a reliable hosting provider and AWS S3 as storage for digital content
- Developed mobile applications for the two most popular mobile operating systems − iOS and Android
- Devised copyright and ownership protection functionality that guards artists’ rights to their creative content and even allows them to share ownership with other creative providers
- Implemented a subscription-based monetization model with flexible subscription options for both creative providers and fans
- Provided support for different types of media files including audio, video, images, and text
- Developed communication tools to help fans and artists interact with each other through group chats, comments, likes, and shares
Ruby on Rails
RubyGarage helped Christoffer Wallin build a scalable, secure, and fully functional application that brings together creative providers and their fans. Pindify is a unique marketplace that delivers exclusive creative content from lots of artists, helping them make a living off their passion.
The combination of our client’s brilliant business idea and handpicked development technologies and approaches has attracted lots of gifted creative providers and fans to Pindify. The application we’ve built isn’t just a marketplace; it’s a creativity-nourishing engine that has revolutionized interactions between creators and their fans.
Quality, Dedication, Skill, Innovation, Awareness, Communication, Infrastructure, Support, and Documentation are the nine reference-points I include in every hour per price. No other company comes even close to the numbers RubyGarage represents.