RubyGarage is currently developing and expanding its sales department. We’re searching for a Sales Manager with a high level of English proficiency and experience in IT sales. This person will become part of our team and have the ability to influence the development of the department and the company.
- 1+ years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Understanding of the IT industry
- Experience working with sales automation and sales process optimization tools
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify potential clients’ problems and requirements
- Experience building lead generation processes
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Develop and optimize lead generation processes
- Take part in enhancing and automating sales processes
- Identify clients’ requirements
- Clearly present the company’s services
- Support the kick-off process and close deals
- Participate in conferences as a speaker, representing the company and bringing in new clients
- Directly influence the company and the course of business development;
- Take part in international conferences;
- Work with clients from many industries, countries, and business areas.
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small, tight-knit development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
Explore other Vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details