Ruby/RoR Intern Developer
- Study development on Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Attend lectures;
- Study additional materials;
- Do homework after lessons;
- Complete the final task.
- Education related to IT;
- Experience in creating web applications with any programming language or framework;
- Experience with UNIX-like operating systems;
- Experience with Git;
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of refactoring and design patterns;
- Knowledge of software design principles;
- Experience with databases and SQL;
- Experience in writing self-tests;
- Basic knowledge of JS.
Would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Ruby / RoR;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- The training program, which covers the entire cycle of creating web applications based on Ruby / RoR;
- Mentoring from the best employees of the company;
- Opportunity to create a full-fledged application for your portfolio;
- Employment in RubyGarage for the best interns.
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.