Ruby/RoR Intern Developer
- Study development on Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Learn theoretical information about programming
- Study additional materials
- Work closely with your personal mentor
- Complete the practical tasks
- Education related to IT
- Experience in creating web applications with any programming language or framework
- Experience with UNIX-like operating systems
- Experience with Git
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of refactoring and design patterns
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience in writing self-tests
- Basic knowledge of JS
Would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Ruby / RoR
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- The training program covers the entire cycle of creating web applications based on Ruby / RoR
- Mentoring from the best employees of the company
- Opportunity to create a full-fledged application for your portfolio
- Employment in RubyGarage after the successful internship completion
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.