- Creating and executing a marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing search across PPC and SEO in web/mobile app
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong ROI and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization of key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and other media channels
- Growing brand awareness through targeted display and social media campaigns
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Optimizing programs, campaigns, and landing pages using the real-time performance and ROI
- Building in-house marketing automation to maximize the marketing department’s efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually to provide data insights on the impact of media on overall KPIs.
- Working closely with the management to share improvement ideas on funnel conversion and feedback and present results.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a similar role and experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- Proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, SEO, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, and Dribbble Ads.
- Solid expertise in a campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills and using data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- High goal orientation and excellent communication skills.
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals
- Ability to work with the markets of the USA and Western Europe
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Well-established work processes
- Flexible work schedule
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.