Delivery Project Manager
- Organization of the software development process according to the Scrum methodology.
- Contributing to activities such as Refinement, Grooming, Estimation, Sprint planning, Daily standup, Sprint review, Retrospective.
- Transform the project's functional requirements into a clear scope of work for the development team.
- Determining the dependencies of tasks and setting up an efficient order of the development process to achieve product goals.
- Facilitate the process of estimating the amount of work with the development team.
- Analysis of indicators of velocity and efficiency of the development team.
- Effective planning of releases to achieve product goals.
- Manage product team expectations.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of productivity indicators of the development team.
- Contributing a productive workflow by resolving various issues that arise in the team.
- Experience in an IT company or startup as a Project Manager for at least one year.
- Experience in the Scrum methodology of at least one year.
- Understanding the principles of Agile and Lean.
- Understanding XP practices.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of estimation methods using relative indicators (story points).
- Experience with JIRA.
- Ability to read and understand the specification of software requirements (epics, user stories, Gherkin scripts).
- Knowledge of team velocity and efficiency.
- Understanding the concept of win-win.
- Good communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Developed leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of English: Upper-Intermediate +
- The opportunity to Scrum on exciting projects of the company.
- Career and professional opportunities.
- Extensive opportunities for learning and development: participation in external and internal training programs, trainings, conferences, etc.
- View rewards every six months.
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Compensation for training and participation in conferences
- Reimbursement of expenses for visiting the health and sports centers
- Paid vacation and sick days
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.