Content Marketing Manager
- Create and implement content strategies for RubyGarage services along with Marketing Content Team
- Follow and analyze the results of the applied strategies for further process improvement
- Coordinate Marketing Content Team to achievable tasks
- Work closely with delivery manager to facilitate implementation of agile and iterative content production principles
- Create and update guidelines for content creation, facilitate guidelines assimilation to the team working process
- Check and approve copywriters’ content before presenting it to stakeholders
- Check the quality of HTML markup for each blog post
- Analyze the results of content items’ performance
- Suggest improvements on existing content performance
- Adjust goals for each copywriter according to their seniority
- Facilitate hiring of new content writers
- Set probation period goals for new copywriters
- Onboard new team members
- Facilitate educational activities for content writers
- Experience in creating content for IT sphere at least 4 years
- Experience as content team coordinator or content team lead at least 1 year
- Proficiency in SEO-research
- Experience in content strategy creation and implementation
- Experience in technical tasks creation
- Experience in content analysis
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytic tools
- Understanding the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Agile and its metrics (story points)
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Knowledge of velocity and team performance metrics, understanding what metrics to collect, how to collect them, and how to use them for planning
- Experience in project planning and scheduling
- Advanced communication and negotiation
- Leadership and general management skills
- Ability to resolve human conflicts
- Ability to take responsibility and quickly make decisions
- Advanced + English level
- Opportunity to make straight influence on the company processes
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth based on Personal Development Plan.
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals.
- Access to the company's internal libraries for software cycle development and professional knowledge
- Well-established, documented work processes
- Opportunity to participate in the development of companies’ own products and test new approaches, management practices
- Opportunity to work remotely around the world
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development (participation in external training programs, trainings, conferences, etc.)
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers
- Mentorship from more experienced colleagues
- English lessons with a native speaker
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.