- Identifying the stakeholders of the project, managing cooperation between them;
- Analyzing the market, competitors, and target audience;
- Identifying personas and portraits of target users of the product;
- Working with hypotheses and identifying product vision;
- Forming features set and product scope;
- Modeling of business and operational processes, developing the value proposition;
- Identifying, collecting, and formalizing product requirements;
- Creating business, functional and non-functional specifications;
- Product development road mapping, release planning, organizing change management process;
- Keeping the product backlog up to date;
- Coordinating work of designers and development team on the implementation of the product concept;
- Determining product analysis metrics, analyzing the obtained data;
- Performing acceptance testing, providing compliance with specifications.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Product Manager in an IT company or startup from 1 year;
- Advanced English;
- Experience with Communication Plan, RACI matrix, and Stakeholders Register;
- Experience in developing business requirements and product acceptance criteria;
- Experience in сreating use-cases, data flows, and acceptance criteria;
- Experience in creating functional specifications in the format of “Given-When-Then” scripts;
- Experience in forming non-functional requirements for the product;
- Experience in creating entity relationships, data flow, UML diagrams;
- Understanding the principles of business process modeling, knowledge of BPMN;
- Understanding the software development lifecycle and practices;
- Understanding of Agile methodology and experience with SCRUM;
- Ability to form qualitative, sound conclusions based on research;
- Ability to briefly explain complex concepts in simple language;
- Skills in discussion and productive dialogue;
- Willingness to be responsible for the quality of work performed;
- Willingness to work with new subject areas (domains).
Would be a benefit
- Experience in analyzing the market, environment, and competitors;
- Knowledge and ability to use Lean Canvas, Business Canvas, Operating Canvas & Project Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas.
- Work on long-term and exciting projects from the USA, Western Europe, and the Middle East or on the development of the company’s own IT products;
- Participation in the optimization of PM and VA processes of the company;
- A work environment with a minimum level of the hierarchy;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Mentoring program for professional development in the company;
- Regular compensation for training and certification;
- Corporate knowledge base and access to educational resources;
- The openness of management to new ideas and initiatives;
- Extensive opportunities for horizontal and vertical growth;
- Work 100% remotely.
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.