RubyGarage is in search of a Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst, you’ll be a link between the client and the development team. The main responsibilities of this position are identifying client requirements, analyzing, assessing, documenting, and managing business requirements, and finding the most efficient solutions.
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in IT, including experience working with remote teams
- Deep understanding of business analysis instruments and techniques
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis and solve problems quickly
- Basic understanding of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of business process modeling methods
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Identify and analyze business requirements
- Create and follow the requirements lifecycle
- Constantly improve requirements management processes
- Identify the ‘as-is’ model and build the ‘to be’ model
- Create and support requirements and functional documentation
- Manage the scope of work, estimate priorities, and create change control processes
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and plan communication strategies, taking into account results of stakeholder analysis and project specifics
- The ability to take part in building the company’s BA processes
- Work on long-term and complex projects
- Opportunities to develop expertise and deepen your knowledge and experience in particular industries (healthcare, finance, education, travel, real estate, etc.)
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small, tight-knit development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
Explore other Vacancies
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
RubyGarage is seeking a Sales Manager with superior leadership skills and deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Sales team. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The main goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details
RubyGarage is looking for an experienced SEO manager with deep knowledge of SEO principles and an understanding of basic search engine algorithms. The key responsibility of the SEO manager is to provide optimized SEO-friendly content in order to increase the profitability of the company.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details