Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.
About the project
The project is related to building a new human resources management system for banks. The system will enable banks in the UK market to achieve operational efficiency, streamline processes, and automate workflows related to HR functions. You’ll join a dedicated team that consists of a UI/UX designer, HTML/CSS developer, React.js developers, Ruby/Rails developers, a PM, and a QA. You’ll have a chance to influence the development process as we’re building the product from scratch.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial web application development
- Experience with Ruby, Rails, and RSpec
- Ability to deal efficiently with relational databases and SQL
- High proficiency using Git
Would be a plus
- Always willing to help and mentor other developers
- Ready to follow Extreme Programming (XP) practices
- Are or want to be an open source contributor
- Design, develop, and support a Ruby/Rails web application
- Create automation, unit, and functional tests following company standards and industry best practices
- Review code and effectively share feedback regarding architectural solutions implemented by other developers
- Identify code smells and refactor using design patterns and accepted standards
- Develop and support high-load system architectures
- Automate application deployment processes
- Use Git and GitHub to control and manage source code while following GitFlow standards
- Prepare API documentation
- Estimate tasks and work to meet deadlines, reporting in a timely manner on any necessary rescheduling or changes to deadlines
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small, tight-knit development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
Explore other Vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
RubyGarage is seeking a Sales Manager with superior leadership skills and deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Sales team. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The main goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details
RubyGarage is looking for an experienced SEO manager with deep knowledge of SEO principles and an understanding of basic search engine algorithms. The key responsibility of the SEO manager is to provide optimized SEO-friendly content in order to increase the profitability of the company.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details