Senior PHP Developer
RubyGarage company is looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.
About the project
We’re creating a new and unique ecommerce platform for our client that enables large retailers to centrally manage their online sales channels (marketplaces, online stores, social networks, advertising platforms) using one tool. This platform integrates with ecommerce and CMS systems (Magento, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and WordPress). The project began in September 2017 and is now in an active development stage. The product is being developed for the US market with the aim to expand to the international market.
- Develop a WordPress plugin that will overcome WooCommerce quality and popularity
- Develop various WordPress themes
- Work with established development processes (GitFlow, code review, continuous integration)
- Participate in the larger project using the latest technologies
- Communicate on a daily basis with top professionals
- Improve your programming skills
- Learn new technologies and programming languages during work hours
- Work with the most innovative technologies
- Constantly grow professionally (participate in conferences, seminars, etc.)
- A perfect understanding of PHP as a server programming language
- Experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of OOP and principles of software design
- Desire to work within the Scrum methodology
- A level of English sufficient for reading and writing technical documentation
Would be a plus
- Experience in developing a WordPress plugin
- Experience in developing various Wordpress themes
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review every six months
- Ample opportunities for studying and professional development (external and internal training programs, workshops, conferences, etc.)
- Paid vacation and sick leave as well as compensation for sports club membership
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small groups of tight-knit project development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
Explore other Vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
RubyGarage is seeking a Sales Manager with superior leadership skills and deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Sales team. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The main goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
RubyGarage is looking for an experienced SEO manager with deep knowledge of SEO principles and an understanding of basic search engine algorithms. The key responsibility of the SEO manager is to provide optimized SEO-friendly content in order to increase the profitability of the company.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details