- Identify and search for potential customers based on customer portraits (Buyer Personas, ICPs)
- Communicate both through cold correspondence and through cold calls
- Qualify, process, and support potential customers (leads)
- Assign calls with leads to the sales team
- Creating scripts and communication chains to communicate with leads via LinkedIn, email, calls and other channels
- Work with tools for automated lead generation: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io / Dropcontact, Zapier / TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead / Expandi
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective lead generation strategies
- Continuous improvement of strategies, tactics, campaigns, data sources, lead generation schemes
- Upper Intermediate English level or higher
- 1+ year of experience in the position of Lead Generation Specialist
- Experience with tools for automated lead generation: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Phantombuster, Google Sheets, Snov.io / Dropcontact, Zapier / TexAu, Pipedrive, Skylead / Expandi
- Experience in using tools to automate communication with leads in Linkedin and via email
- Knowledge of social networks at the level of an experienced user: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, etc.
- Advanced communication skills in correspondence and messengers
- Focus on results, not on operations
- Adaptability to change and proposing new tactics
- Ability to change and improve processes
- Ability to resolve problems and conflicts independently
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
Would be a benefit
- Cold sales experience
- Experience making cold calls
- Working with a pro team
- Influence the development of the sales process
- Ability to work with clear and automated workflows
- Prospects to grow to the position of Sales Manager or Performance Marketing Manager
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals.
- Compensation for the cost of visiting health and sports centers
- English lessons with a native speaker
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth based on Personal Development Plan.
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.