- Organization of management, introduction and control of accounting in a group of companies in order to obtain complete and reliable information about financial and economic activities and financial position by interested internal and external users (Ukraine, Estonia, The USA).
- Control over compliance with the procedure for registration of supporting primary accounting documents: formation and collection of primary documentation on customers and suppliers.
- Tax planning and optimization for a group of companies, forecasting the consequences (on a quarterly and monthly basis).
- Organization of the audit procedure for legal entities of Estonia and the United States.
- Organization of methodological support (management accounting, accounting for production costs, budgeting) by financial responsibility centers, and business segments.
- Control of management accounting and preparation of consolidated reports for the owner of P&L; CF, project marginality, Balance, etc.
- Preparation of contracts, invoices, or acts on technical operations. Control and optimization of operational processes of the financial office.
- Carrying out control over the planned use of funds, plan-fact analysis, justification of deviations of the company as a whole, and in Financial Responsibility Centers.
- Work with client-bank and other financial services. Calculation and payment of remuneration to the company's contractors.
- Cash flow, receivables and payables management of a group of companies.
- Interaction with the company's lawyers and collection companies on problematic receivables.
- Interaction with the company's lawyer and clients to discuss the contract and payments; legal support for employees.
- Interaction with commercial banks (payment systems) on compliance issues and Know Your Client.
- Implementation of measures to strengthen financial discipline, including cash. Controlling.
- Preparation of reports for shareholders and management. General management of the finance department.
- Automation of department workflows with tools such as Zoho Books, Quickbooks.
- Providing methodological assistance to heads of departments and other employees on financial and economic activities.
- Interaction with incorporation consultants in other jurisdictions.
- Communication with the owner and representation of his interests both within the company and with external structures.
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting and finance in the system company, at least 3 years of experience as a Financial Manager or CFO.
- Expert in the field of accounting Ukraine, IFRS and GAAP.
- Good knowledge of business and civil law + international law.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of foreign economic activity from 3 years.
- Financial, tax and business legislation Ukraine, Estonia, The EU, The USA.
- IFRS/GAAP and regulatory documents on the organization of accounting and preparation of reports, economic and financial activities of the company.
- The expert in the field of management accounting; experience in building management accounting and adjustments for changing conditions.
- Experience in cash discipline control.
- Experience in passing tax audits and audits for non-residents.
- Good knowledge and experience in analyzing the company's financial and economic activities and information security.
- Experience in team management and mentoring.
- Experience in business structuring in order to optimize the tax burden.
- Experience of communicating with top officials (owners and C-level managers).
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English.
- Opportunity to work in an international IT company.
- Opportunity to make a direct influence on the company processes, test new approaches, and management practices.
- Opportunity to automate workflows with modern services.
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development.
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achievement of business goals.
- Opportunity to work remotely around the world.
Make an impact on
You will have a salary review based on your achievements every six months.
We are happy to discover new talents. Want to join a dedicated and friendly team?
Tell Us About Yourself
- We will carefully review your professional experience to determine the best career opportunity within RubyGarage.
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will arrange a meeting to present your personal career opportunity. They will introduce RubyGarage as a company and tell you about our cooperation benefits, qualifications, and financial development.
- We will support you from the first touch till the final job offer - we value every applicant, regardless of position.