RubyGarage is seeking a Sales Manager with superior leadership skills and deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Sales team. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The main goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- 2+ years experience performing as a Sales manager in IT
- Strong knowledge of marketing, communication and negotiation techniques.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks.
- The opportunity to contribute to the company success and growth.
- Outstanding professional growth opportunities (participation in external and internal meetups, conferences, training, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and regular salary reviews based on results.
- Flexible working hours.
- A welcoming, supportive and engaging environment.
- Cozy office in the city centre.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold emailing, social media, specialized sites.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company services.
- Set up video calls with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver commercial proposals for potential clients.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Participate in events devoted to determining sales strategy.
Explore other vacancies
We’re looking for a project manager with a strong knowledge of standards, best practices, and project management principles as well as experience implementing them in daily practice. The right match for our PM position will perform efficient full-cycle project management, precisely defining objectives, performance criteria for reaching those objectives, and expected output. Efficiency in each stage of project management, staying within budget, and achieving high quality are our top priorities. We set high requirements for our PMs, but in turn we offer outstanding opportunities for growth and development. By joining RubyGarage you’ll get the chance to unleash your potential, improve your professional expertise, manage projects based on trending IT technologies, and become a part of a friendly team of professionals.See details
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals. You’ll get an opportunity to work on high-tech projects, solve complex tasks, and influence the choice of technology stacks used in projects. You’ll also enhance our company’s knowledge and improve our current development team’s performance through participation in R&D projects.See details
RubyGarage is growing rapidly and currently, we are looking for a Senior HTML/CSS Developer who’s willing to join our dynamic and professional software development team. As an HTML/CSS Developer in RubyGarage you will have a great chance to work with a highly qualified team, learn new skills, and gain exposure to new technologies.See details
RubyGarage is growing rapidly and currently we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and committed HR Manager with a “can do” attitude to join our HR team. By joining RubyGarage you’ll get the chance to unleash your potential and improve your professional expertise.See details
RubyGarage is looking for a talented and experienced PHP WordPress Developer to join our growing team. By joining RubyGrarage you’ll get an opportunity to work on a high-tech projects and to become a part of collaborative Agile environment.See details
We’re inviting a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate whose previous experience, ambition, and talents will bring a valued contribution to our highly professional PMO team. In this position, you'll face challenging tasks and exciting projects in various business domains from Retail and Healthcare to IoT and Blockchain. You'll get all the support and extended opportunities to grow and develop professionally by an experienced mentor.See details