RubyGarage is seeking a Sales Manager with superior leadership skills and deep interest in cutting-edge technology to join our Sales team. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are interested in taking their career to the next level. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The main goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- 2+ years experience performing as a Sales manager in IT
- Strong knowledge of marketing, communication and negotiation techniques.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks.
- The opportunity to contribute to the company success and growth.
- Outstanding professional growth opportunities (participation in external and internal meetups, conferences, training, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and regular salary reviews based on results.
- Flexible working hours.
- A welcoming, supportive and engaging environment.
- Cozy office in the city centre.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold emailing, social media, specialized sites.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company services.
- Set up video calls with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver commercial proposals for potential clients.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Participate in events devoted to determining sales strategy.
Explore other vacancies
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
The RubyGarage team is looking for a copywriter who enjoys writing business and technical articles and creating unique appealing content. We’ll assign only engaging tasks to you so you could unlock your creativity.See details
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals. You’ll get an opportunity to work on high-tech projects, solve complex tasks, and influence the choice of technology stacks used in projects. You’ll also enhance our company’s knowledge and improve our current development team’s performance through participation in R&D projects.See details
We are looking for an SEO Manager to create, coordinate, and manage SEO efforts including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. Deep understanding of SEO best practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that the content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.See details
RubyGarage is growing rapidly and we are looking for the most talented IT Recruiter to expand our HR team. We are searching for self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for identifying top talents for RubyGarage. On this position you will primarily be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process to include sourcing, interviewing, presenting and closing candidates. By joining RubyGarage, you’ll get an exciting opportunity to improve your professional expertise and to become a part of a diverse and dynamic team.See details
We’re looking for a project manager with a strong knowledge of standards, best practices, and project management principles as well as experience implementing them in daily practice. The right match for our PM position will perform efficient full-cycle project management, precisely defining objectives, performance criteria for reaching those objectives, and expected output. Efficiency in each stage of project management, staying within budget, and achieving high quality are our top priorities. We set high requirements for our PMs, but in turn we offer outstanding opportunities for growth and development. By joining RubyGarage you’ll get the chance to unleash your potential, improve your professional expertise, manage projects based on trending IT technologies, and become a part of a friendly team of professionals.See details
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
We’re searching for a seasoned Internet Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be experienced in effective brand positioning and promotion through internet channels targeting the United States and Western European markets. By joining RubyGarage, you’ll get the chance to influence the strategic vision and development strategy of the marketing department as well as the entire company.See details
We’re looking for an experienced Middle Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals. You’ll get the opportunity to work on high-tech projects, solve complex tasks, and improve our current development team’s performance. You’ll also have a chance to unleash your potential: enhance your knowledge and expertise in web development, learn from your teammates’ experiences, and influence the choice of technology stacks used in projects.See details
As the UI/UX design lead, you will help to define and drive the future of UGEM Design Studio, identify and set the Studio’s vision and strategy. You will lead the design team and will be in charge of setting the design workflow and team structure that will enable streamlined collaboration between our design, marketing and engineering teams. In this role, you will apply your passion for creating innovative experiences throughout all RubyGarage and UGEM projects.See details