RubyGarage is growing rapidly and we are looking for the most talented IT Recruiter to expand our HR team. We are searching for self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for identifying top talents for RubyGarage. On this position you will primarily be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process to include sourcing, interviewing, presenting and closing candidates. By joining RubyGarage, you’ll get an exciting opportunity to improve your professional expertise and to become a part of a diverse and dynamic team.
- University degree.
- 3 years experience as a recruiter (in particular, at least 1 year proven experience in IT recruitment).
- Preferably additional education in HR field: recruiting courses, professional certifications, etc.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Business communication skills.
- Attentiveness to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Quick learner
- Analytical thinking
What we offer
- Paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym membership/sports trainings and healthcare programs
- Competitive compensation and regular assessments and salary reviews
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Flexible hours and a comfortable work environment
- Extended training and professional growth opportunities (participation in external and internal meetups, conferences, trainings, etc.)
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, job boards, etc.
- Design and implement the efficient recruiting strategy.
- Act as a point of contact with key stakeholders during the selection process.
- High quality of managing and maintaining of internal candidate database.
- Plan, prepare and conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools and methods.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices, aiming to improve recruiting process.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Participate in design and implementation of recruitment processes.
Explore other vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re supporters of information sharing, independent decision-making, and open communication. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
We’re inviting a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate whose previous experience, ambition, and talents will bring a valued contribution to our highly professional PMO team. In this position, you'll face challenging tasks and exciting projects in various business domains from Retail and Healthcare to IoT and Blockchain. You'll get all the support and extended opportunities to grow and develop professionally by an experienced mentor.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details