Senior PHP Developer
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.
About the project
We’re creating a new and unique ecommerce platform for our client that enables large retailers to centrally manage their online sales channels (marketplaces, online stores, social networks, advertising platforms) using one tool. This platform integrates with ecommerce and CMS systems (Magento, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and WordPress). The project began in September 2017 and is now in an active development stage. The product is being developed for the US market with the aim to expand to the international market.
- A perfect understanding of PHP as a server programming language
- Experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of OOP and principles of software design
- Desire to work within the Scrum methodology
- A level of English sufficient for reading and writing technical documentation
Would be a plus
- Experience in developing a WordPress plugin
- Experience in developing various Wordpress themes
- Work with GitFlow, code review, continuous integration
- Participate in the larger project using the latest technologies
- Communicate on a daily basis with top professionals
- Improve your programming skills
- Learn new technologies and programming languages during work hours
- Work with the most innovative technologies
- Constantly grow professionally (participate in conferences, seminars, etc.)
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small groups of tight-knit project development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.