Senior HTML/CSS Developer
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re supporters of information sharing, independent decision-making, and open communication. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.
About the project
The project is related to building a new human resources management system for banks. The system will enable banks in the UK market to achieve operational efficiency, streamline processes, and automate workflows related to HR functions. You’ll join a dedicated team that consists of a UI/UX designer, an HTML/CSS developer, ReactJS developers, Ruby/Rails developers, a PM, and a QA. You’ll have a chance to influence the development process as we’re building the product from scratch.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of semantic HTML
- Ability to work with responsive and adaptive websites and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with SASS/Stylus/LESS
- Experience with CSS flexbox, grid, and variables
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with methodologies like BEM and OOCSS
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other design tools
- Experience with InVision, Avocode, or Zeplin
- Experience with Jira and Trello
- A level of English sufficient for reading and writing technical documentation
Would be a plus
- Experience in ReactJS
- Develop and support accurate and high-performance layouts
- Analyze application layouts and designs to identify and eliminate technical issues
- Refactor using patterns and accepted standards
- Estimate tasks and work to meet deadlines, reporting in a timely manner on any necessary rescheduling or changes to deadlines
- Review code and effectively share feedback regarding solutions implemented by other developers
- Use Git and GitHub to control and manage source code while following GitFlow standards
Influence your salary
Have a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
Follow developer-friendly processes
We practice Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Code Review on a daily basis.
Keep your skills relevant
Mentorships, personal development plans, multiple learning opportunities – you'll have a clear growth path at RubyGarage.
Have a healthy workload
We offer paid vacation days and sick leave as well as compensation for gym memberships/sports trainings and healthcare programs.
Work with Scrum and Agile methodologies
We follow Scrum and Agile methodologies with a clear and detailed statement of tasks, scenarios, and acceptance criteria for each task.
Work with people you can learn from
We have small groups of tight-knit project development teams. They work cross-functionally, learn from each other, and aren’t afraid to take on challenges.
Explore other Vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
We’re inviting a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate whose previous experience, ambition, and talents will bring a valued contribution to our highly professional PMO team. In this position, you'll face challenging tasks and exciting projects in various business domains from Retail and Healthcare to IoT and Blockchain. You'll get all the support and extended opportunities to grow and develop professionally by an experienced mentor.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details