RubyGarage is growing rapidly and currently we are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and committed HR Manager with a “can do” attitude to join our HR team. By joining RubyGarage you’ll get the chance to unleash your potential and improve your professional expertise.
- Higher education;
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources in IT area including talent management, training and development, compensation and benefits;
- Experience in developing HR processes and procedures;
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Additional education in HR field: courses, professional certifications, etc;
- Higher education (preferably a degree in Psychology).
What we offer
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Competitive compensation and regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Outstanding career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Extended training and professional growth opportunities (participation in external and internal meetups, conferences, trainings, etc.);
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals.
- Create, implement and supervise new employees' adaptation;
- Plan, prepare, and conduct career meetings, assist in creating a professional development plan;
- Assist in the development of HR processes, recommend and implement improved processes and procedures;
- Maintain and manage HR documentation;
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on professional development, company policies (social and compensation), solve non-standard situations, etc;
- Participate in organize in-house or off-site activities (in collaboration with HR Marketing Specialist);
- Define employees educational needs and create educational plans.
Explore other vacancies
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re supporters of information sharing, independent decision-making, and open communication. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
We’re inviting a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate whose previous experience, ambition, and talents will bring a valued contribution to our highly professional PMO team. In this position, you'll face challenging tasks and exciting projects in various business domains from Retail and Healthcare to IoT and Blockchain. You'll get all the support and extended opportunities to grow and develop professionally by an experienced mentor.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details