Head of UX department
As the UI/UX design lead, you will help to define and drive the future of UGEM Design Studio, identify and set the Studio’s vision and strategy. You will lead the design team and will be in charge of setting the design workflow and team structure that will enable streamlined collaboration between our design, marketing and engineering teams. In this role, you will apply your passion for creating innovative experiences throughout all RubyGarage and UGEM projects.
- Solid design fundamentals - color, composition, space, typography.
- Experience in creating a responsive Web design.
- Experience in developing UX for the Web and mobile interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of how to scale product design and marketing design functions.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Experience leading a design team with 5+ people.
- Strong portfolio of mobile and web applications.
- Fluent English.
- Creating a vision and strategy with a help of which the whole team can follow the direction in the performance of their daily work duties.
- Creating an inspiring team environment and an open communication culture.
- Providing leadership and mentoring for UI/UX designers. Developing education programs.
- Developing and evolving processes and methodologies for collaboration with the company’s clients, design and development teams.
- Involvement in a sales process. Estimation of new projects. Help in the process of creating marketing content.
- Management of company's design projects.
- Creation and support of quality criteria. Product quality control.
- Monitoring team performance and report on metrics.
Explore other vacancies
RubyGarage is growing rapidly and we are looking for the most talented IT Recruiter to expand our HR team. We are searching for self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for identifying top talents for RubyGarage. On this position you will primarily be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process to include sourcing, interviewing, presenting and closing candidates. By joining RubyGarage, you’ll get an exciting opportunity to improve your professional expertise and to become a part of a diverse and dynamic team.See details
We’re looking for a project manager with a strong knowledge of standards, best practices, and project management principles as well as experience implementing them in daily practice. The right match for our PM position will perform efficient full-cycle project management, precisely defining objectives, performance criteria for reaching those objectives, and expected output. Efficiency in each stage of project management, staying within budget, and achieving high quality are our top priorities. We set high requirements for our PMs, but in turn we offer outstanding opportunities for growth and development. By joining RubyGarage you’ll get the chance to unleash your potential, improve your professional expertise, manage projects based on trending IT technologies, and become a part of a friendly team of professionals.See details
We’re looking for an experienced Middle Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals. You’ll get the opportunity to work on high-tech projects, solve complex tasks, and improve our current development team’s performance. You’ll also have a chance to unleash your potential: enhance your knowledge and expertise in web development, learn from your teammates’ experiences, and influence the choice of technology stacks used in projects.See details
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Ruby/Rails developer who’s willing to join our team of professionals. You’ll get an opportunity to work on high-tech projects, solve complex tasks, and influence the choice of technology stacks used in projects. You’ll also enhance our company’s knowledge and improve our current development team’s performance through participation in R&D projects.See details
We’re searching for a seasoned Internet Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be experienced in effective brand positioning and promotion through internet channels targeting the United States and Western European markets. By joining RubyGarage, you’ll get the chance to influence the strategic vision and development strategy of the marketing department as well as the entire company.See details
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details