We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst you will act as a conduit between clients and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate, and manage business requirements and solution scope for client's commercial projects and company's pet projects.
- Enterprise or Startup experience as a BA at least 1 year;
- IT experience 3+ years including experience working with offshore teams;
- Strong knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills;
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies;
- Good knowledge of business process modelling;
- Upper Intermediate English verbal and written communication skills;
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
What we offer
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Professional and career growth. We also provide PDP (professional development plan) for each employee;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Cozy office in the city centre;
- Opportunity to learn/improve English skills at the company’s expense;
- Opportunity to attend meetups, conferences, etc. at the company’s expense;
- Corporate / team / special events.
- Define business requirements;
- Establish and follow requirements lifecycle process;
- Continuously improve the requirements management processes;
- Define ‘as-is’ state, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps, and propose improvements;
- Create and maintain requirements and functional documentation;
- Manage scope of work, prioritize requirements, establish change management process;
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics.
Explore other vacancies
Our RubyGarage team keeps growing, and we’re looking for a QA Engineer to join our team ASAP.See details
The UGEM design studio team and RubyGarage development company are expanding, and we’re looking for a talented UI/UX designer (web & mobile) to work on complex and exciting projects. We approach the development of each UI/UX solution for our clients thoroughly, and create only the highest quality products. We’re looking for a true professional who will help us create outstanding user interfaces.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re supporters of information sharing, independent decision-making, and open communication. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
We’re inviting a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate whose previous experience, ambition, and talents will bring a valued contribution to our highly professional PMO team. In this position, you'll face challenging tasks and exciting projects in various business domains from Retail and Healthcare to IoT and Blockchain. You'll get all the support and extended opportunities to grow and develop professionally by an experienced mentor.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. Our culture is based on transparency, collaboration, regular feedback, and continuous learning. We don’t manage people; we inspire them.See details
Join our team of technology geeks. We’re looking for an experienced PHP developer to help us create ecommerce plugins for various CMS platforms.See details